Love to travel with Disney? Plan to see these Disney destinations.
- Aulani is a fabulous Disney Resort and Spa in Hawaii. It’s beautiful beyond words and was voted Travel and Leisure’s Top Family Hotel in the United States in 2014. Aulani was designed specifically to showcase Hawaiian culture, history, and traditions and is a magical place for a family vacation or a couple’s getaway.
- Disneyland (California) will celebration its Diamond Jubilee in 2016 with special fireworks and Disneyland Forever events.
- At Disneyworld’s Epcot you’ll want to visit the new Frozen Ever After exhibit from Norway, new features in Toyland, the new Star Wars Land, and more.
- Disney cruises are perfect for families who love Disney. Disney’s cruises are newly designed to provide worry-free family vacation time with plenty of activities for children so that parents can relax and enjoy themselves. Children’s activities are now divided into smaller children, tweens, and teens. Special dining has been expanded so that you can eat at a different restaurant each night on board the ship.
- Disney Adventures first started in Wyoming and Hawaii and other locations worldwide. Packages are available for both families and adults.
Disney truly does have something for everyone. Visit the Travel Changes Life site for special fares and information about all Disney has to offer.