Terms Of Service
Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) govern the relationship between HP Ventures International d/b/a Travel Changes Life (“TCL” and/or “we/us/our”) and you, the purchaser and/or traveler (“Client” and “passenger” and “you/your”). By planning travel with TCL, you agree to be bound by these terms and acknowledge that TCL acts solely as a booking agent for disclosed principal supplier tour operators, cruise lines, hotels, airlines, air charters, bus companies, ground transportation, boat purveyors or owners, and other independent contractors providing accommodations, transportation, and other services (“Supplier(s)”) and is not the source or provider of the travel services. These terms include warranties and disclaimers and exclusions of liability and may restrict your rights and remedies and provide protection to TCL.
- USE OF TCL SERVICES, ACCESS AND INFORMATION FOR TRAVEL BOOKINGS
You warrant that you are at least 18 years of age and possess the legal authority to enter into this Agreement and to make travel bookings with TCL. You agree to be financially responsible for all of your travel bookings made on behalf of yourself and any member of your traveling party and warrant that all information supplied by you on behalf of yourself, members of your household, or others for whom you are authorized to transact business with us is true and accurate. You agree that you will only make legitimate reservations or purchases with TCL and its Suppliers, and acknowledge that, without limitation, any speculative, false, or fraudulent reservation is prohibited.
All bookings are accepted by TCL as agent for the travel Suppliers on your itinerary. Separate Supplier terms and conditions will apply to your reservation and purchase of travel-related goods and services that you select, and you understand and agree to abide by the terms and conditions of purchase imposed by any Supplier that you have selected as a service provider on an itinerary you have approved.
TCL is an Independent Contractor of Outside Agents, California Seller of Travel 2090937-50 (Registered Affiliate), Florida ST15578 - Washington 603189022. Registration as a seller of travel does not constitute approval by the State of California.
- PAYMENTS AND CANCELLATIONS
You shall be completely responsible for all charges, fees, duties, taxes, and assessments arising out of your travel bookings through TCL. By submitting a credit card authorization form to TCL, you agree to allow TCL to use your payment method to purchase travel products from our Suppliers on your behalf. EXCEPTING IN CASES OF FRAUD, YOU AGREE NOT TO FILE ANY DISPUTE WITH YOUR BANK OR CREDIT CARD COMPANY TO AVOID OR VIOLATE ANY BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF TCL OR ITS SUPPLIERS, INCLUDING CANCELLATIONS OR CHANGES OF ITINERARY OR ARRANGEMENTS FOR REASONS BEYOND THE CONTROL OF TCL OR ITS SUPPLIERS. IF YOU ATTEMPT TO CHARGEBACK, REVERSE OR RECOLLECT A PREVIOUSLY AUTHORIZED TRIP PAYMENT, TCL RESERVES THE RIGHT TO COLLECT ALL ADDITIONAL COSTS, FEES AND EXPENSES ASSOCIATED WITH SUCH CHARGEBACK, REVERSAL OR RECOLLECTION, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEY FEES.
All payments for travel are due prior to departure according to each Supplier’s terms and conditions of booking. You understand that failure to make final payment or any violation of a Supplier’s conditions of purchase may result in cancellation of your reservations, in your being denied access to any flights, tours, hotels, cruises, or other travel services, or in your forfeiting any monies paid for your reservations. In some cases, there is NO REFUND once a booking is made and under deposit. You may not be entitled to a refund if you change or cancel your travel plans after confirmation of a booking. All cancellation requests must be sent to TCL in writing. As a result of cancellation, TCL's and third-party Supplier’s cancellation penalties will apply. Cancellation fees will be charged to the credit card or other payment method you authorized to pay for travel services or deducted from the Supplier’s refund.
- TRAVEL DOCUMENTS, INCLUDING TSA AND DHS ACCEPTABLE IDENTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
It is the responsibility of each Client to obtain and carry a valid passport, visa(s), and all other documents required by applicable government regulations. When traveling domestically or internationally, the U.S. Transportation Security Administration (TSA) and U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) advise that everyone carry acceptable identification in order to board a flight. Acceptable identification can be found at http://www.tsa.gov/traveler-information/acceptable-ids; examples are DHS-designated enhanced driver’s license, Passport, a foreign government passport. The name, date of birth and gender that appears on the identification card must exactly match the same such data that is listed on airline ticket(s) and booking records. You acknowledge any failure to strictly comply with these requirements may result in denied boarding or an undue delay at an airport security checkpoint causing Client to miss flight(s), and subsequent scheduled travel bookings on cruises and tours.
WHEN YOU RECEIVE ANY AND ALL TRAVEL DOCUMENTS, IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO REVIEW AND VERIFY ALL INFORMATION FOR ACCURACY. CONTACT TCL IMMEDIATELY IF CHANGES OR CORRECTIONS ARE REQUIRED.
TCL strongly recommends that you take into account that certain countries will not admit a passenger if their passport expires within six (6) months of the anticipated date of return. Non-United States citizens may require additional documentation. Client is responsible to make TCL aware when traveling on a passport from a country other than the United States of America. TCL neither controls nor warrants the issuance of visas or approval of visa waivers related to your travel. Should a visa not be issued, TCL is not responsible for lost payments made toward the contemplated trip. Please note that rules of each country regarding entry and exit change on a daily basis.
Children and infants also require travel documents. Minors traveling with one parent, and/or without both parents, may be stopped and not admitted, unless authenticated and verified consent forms are provided to the authorities; please see https://help.cbp.gov/s/article/Article-3643 for additional information.
- INDIVIDUAL ENTRY AND EXIT REQUIREMENTS
Each country holds different views of past criminal offenses, whether within or outside of their boundaries. If you have a current or prior criminal offense, contact that country directly for entry and exit requirements. You can visit the US State Department Website for further information about these requirements. See, https://travel.state.gov/content/travel.html. We do not inquire about an individual’s criminal record in the interest of respecting our Clients’ privacy. For example, if traveling to or through Canada, individuals with a Driving While Intoxicated (DWI) record should review current entry requirements. See: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/inadmissibility.html.
- HAZARDOUS MATERIALS
Federal law prohibits passengers from bringing hazardous materials on the aircraft.
(1) Federal law forbids the carriage of hazardous materials aboard aircraft in the passenger’s luggage or on the passenger’s person. A violation can result in five years’ imprisonment and penalties of $250,000 or more (49 U.S.C. 5124). Hazardous materials include explosives, compressed gases, flammable liquids and solids, oxidizers, poisons, corrosives and radio- active materials. Examples: Paints, lighter fluid, fireworks, tear gases, oxygen bottles, and radiopharmaceuticals.
(2) There are special exceptions for small quantities (up to 70 ounces total) of medicinal and toilet articles carried in the passenger’s luggage and certain smoking materials carried on the passenger’s person. For further information, each passenger should contact the relevant airline representative(s) on their itinerary. Restrictions on hazardous materials are listed http://www.tsa.gov/traveler-information/prohibited-items.
- INSECTICIDE NOTICE
We recommend that you refer to the DOT list of airports in countries that require airlines to treat the passenger cabin with insecticides prior to the flight or while on the aircraft. This list is on the DOT’s website and is updated from time to time: http://www.dot.gov/office-policy/aviation-policy/aircraft-disinsection-requirements.
You must have the proper immunizations and health screenings and required documentation of such immunizations and screenings before travel. TCL shall not assume responsibility for the accuracy of health, vaccination, or documentation prior to departure or upon landing at the final destination. In some cases, required inoculations must be recorded by Client’s health practitioner on a valid vaccination certificate, which the Client must carry for proof of inoculation. If you are concerned about taking any medications or receiving certain inoculations, check with your health practitioner BEFORE booking. Check the State Department Web site http://travel.state.gov, for relevant information relating to travel to specific destinations, and the Center for Disease Control http://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/ relating to health issues related to travel.
- AIR TRAVEL, SCHEDULE RECONFIRMATION, CHECK-IN
TCL shall not assume any responsibility for any air schedule changes. In rare instances, upon departure from a country, certain departure taxes must be paid in cash only, and may vary in price. Failure to use a reservation may result in automatic cancellation of all continuing and return flights, as well as forfeiture of airfares.
Airline e-tickets expire a year from issue date unless carrier fare rules in passenger’s itinerary fare provide otherwise.
Due to enhanced security, it is strongly recommended that you check in a minimum of 2 hours prior to scheduled departure for domestic flights and 3 hours prior to scheduled departure time for international flights. Reconfirm flight times at least 24 hours prior to scheduled departure time for domestic flights, and 72 hours prior for international flights.
- RIGHT TO CORRECT ERRORS/OFFERS SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY
We reserve the right to correct errors. In the event of any pricing error or omission, we reserve the right to adjust such pricing or make any other corrections. All offers, incentives and Supplier promotions are subject to availability and may change without notice. Prospective Clients are advised to reserve early to avoid disappointment, increases in fares and additional late booking fees.
- UNUSED ARRANGEMENTS, MINIMUM PASSENGER REQUIREMENTS AND ALTERATIONS TO BOOKINGS
When tour, cruise or package prices are based on Suppliers’ contract rates, you will not be entitled to any refund for any unused portion of travel.
Some group tours are based on minimum numbers of passengers traveling; if the number of passengers falls below the minimum required, a surcharge may be imposed, or the tour may be canceled. Any cancellations of a tour or package for reason of failing to meet the minimum traveler requirement will be governed by the tour operator’s cancellation policy.
If you decide to change any portion of your confirmed arrangements prior to departure or during your trip, we will attempt to assist you. Certain bookings may not be able to be changed. All requests for changes to a booking must be made in writing to TCL.
The Supplier may determine that alterations in itinerary are necessary for any number of reasons, including but not limited to severe weather. Any alterations to an itinerary are at the sole discretion of the Supplier, and TCL bears no responsibility for any changes.
- LIMITATIONS OF RESPONSIBILITY AND DISCLOSURE
TCL acts solely as a booking agent for disclosed principal Suppliers and is not the source or provider of any travel service. Each Supplier is an independent entity with its own management and is not subject to the control of TCL. The Suppliers whose names appear in travel documentation are those actually responsible for providing the travel services purchased, and you consent to the use of those Suppliers.
BECAUSE TCL ACTS AS AGENT FOR DISCLOSED PRINCIPAL SUPPLIERS AND DOES NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO CONTROL THE OPERATIONS OF SUCH INDEPENDENT OPERATORS AND SUPPLIERS, YOU AGREE THAT TCL IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, WHICH MAY ARISE OUT OF THESE SERVICES. TCL HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LIABILITY FOR ANY DIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE GOODS OR SERVICES PROVIDED BY ANY PRINCIPAL SUPPLIER BOOKING THROUGH TCL, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LIABILITY FOR ANY ACT, ERROR, OMISSION, INJURY, LOSS, ACCIDENT, DELAY OR IRREGULARITY WHICH MAY BE INCURRED THROUGH THE FAULT, NEGLIGENCE, WILLFUL ACTS, OMISSIONS OR OTHERWISE OF SUCH SUPPLIER, OR OF ANY SUPPLIER OR THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SERVANTS, OR REPRESENTATIVES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THEIR FAILURE TO DELIVER OR THEIR PARTIAL OR INADEQUATE DELIVERY OF SERVICES, THEIR CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICIES, FUEL INCREASES, BANKRUPTCY, OR CESSATION OF OPERATIONS AND OTHER MATTERS OUTSIDE OF TCL’S CONTROL, AND YOU HEREBY EXONERATE TCL FROM ANY LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO THE SAME.
TCL HAS SOLELY RECEIVED COMMISSION AND FEES FOR TRAVEL TRANSACTIONS AND CLIENT AGREES AND UNDERSTANDS THAT ANY RECOVERY FROM TCL WILL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT OF COMMISSION AND FEES ACTUALLY RECEIVED BY TCL.
Travel to certain destinations may involve greater risk than others. TCL urges Clients to remain informed on a daily basis as to current news events, as well as to review travel prohibitions, warnings, announcements and advisories issued by the United States Government prior to booking travel to international destinations. Information on health and safety conditions in various countries and the level of risk associated with travel to particular international destinations can be found at http://www.state.gov, http://www.tsa.gov, http://www.dot.gov, http://www.faa.gov, http://www.cdc.gov, and http://www.cbp.gov. The Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) is a free service provided by the U.S. Government to U.S. citizens who are traveling to, or living in, a foreign country. STEP allows you to enter information about your upcoming trip abroad so that the Department of State can better assist you in an emergency. Registration is recommended and provided by going to https://step.state.gov/step/.
BY OFFERING FOR SALE TRAVEL TO PARTICULAR DESTINATIONS, TCL DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT TRAVEL TO SUCH POINTS IS ADVISABLE OR WITHOUT RISK, AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR COSTS, DAMAGES, OR LOSSES THAT MAY RESULT FROM TRAVEL TO SUCH DESTINATIONS. CLIENT’S PARTICIPATION CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF SUCH EVENTS AT CLIENT’S OWN RISK.
In the event of emergent health or safety concerns, once TCL has investigated the prevailing situation, TCL shall have the sole and absolute discretion whether to proceed with any TCL escorted trip or private departure, or to make alterations to the itinerary.
- FORCE MAJEURE
TCL will not be in breach of these terms and conditions or otherwise be liable to you, for any failure or delay in performing an obligation under this Agreement that is due to any of the following causes, to the extent beyond its reasonable control: acts of God, accident, riots, war, terrorist act, epidemic, pandemic, quarantine, civil commotion, breakdown of communication facilities, including web host and internet service provider, breakdown or malfunction of equipment, destruction of or serious damage to facilities, natural catastrophes including, but not limited to extreme weather events, floods and volcanic eruptions, governmental acts or omissions, changes in laws or regulations, national strikes, fire, explosion, generalized lack of availability of raw materials or energy, and any other unforeseen circumstance which is beyond the control of TCL. THE PURCHASE OF TRAVEL INSURANCE IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED ON ALL TRIPS.
In addition, each of TCL’s Suppliers have terms and conditions which include Force Majeure provisions. In the event that a Force Majeure event occurs, those Suppliers may be entitled to, and may in their sole and absolute discretion, vary, postpone or cancel any itinerary or arrangement in relation to the trip. Payment of any refund to you as a result of the non-performance of any obligations hereunder shall remain in the sole and absolute discretion of the Supplier, pursuant to their policies, although TCL shall use its reasonable efforts to secure reimbursement for you where possible.
- CLIENT CONDUCT
Each participant in any trip escorted by TCL is expected to act responsibly and adhere to all behavior guidelines established by TCL and our Suppliers. TCL and all local Suppliers reserve the right to remove you from any facility, hotel or resort property, tour location or means of transportation if your health or your conduct appears to endanger yourself or others, disrupts the general well-being of other clients on any element of your trip, or interferes with the operation or security of the places we visit. In any such case, there will be no refund.
When you book with TCL, you accept responsibility for any damage or loss caused by you. Full payment for any such damage or loss (reasonably estimated if not precisely known) must be paid directly at the time to the accommodation owner or manager or other Supplier. You must indemnify us for the full amount of any claim (also including legal costs) made against us. We are not responsible for any costs incurred concerning a guest removed from a trip, or any portion of a trip. You agree not to hold TCL or any of its related entities liable for any actions taken under these terms and conditions. Baggage and personal effects are at all times the sole responsibility of the participant.
- TRAVEL INSURANCE
TCL OFFERS ACCESS TO TRAVEL INSURANCE TO PROTECT PASSENGERS AND THEIR INVESTMENT IN TRAVEL. UNLESS SPECIFICALLY NOTED, TRAVEL INSURANCE IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE COST OF CLIENT’S ITINERARY TO PROTECT AGAINST THIRD PARTY SUPPLIER DEFAULT/BANKRUPTCY PROTECTION, DELAY, INTERRUPTION, MISSED CONNECTION FOR CRUISES, CANCELLATION, MEDICAL EMERGENCY TRANSPORTATION/EVACUATION & REPATRIATION, BAGGAGE & PERSONAL EFFECTS/LOST LUGGAGE & BAGGAGE DELAY, ILLNESS, JOB LOSS PROTECTION AND CHANGE OF PLANS, ACCIDENTAL DEATH AND DISABILITY, TRAVEL ACCIDENT/SICKNESS MEDICAL EXPENSES, AND MORE. PROPER INSURANCE MAY PROTECT YOU FROM FINANCIAL LOSS IN ALMOST ALL CIRCUMSTANCES. Without appropriate travel insurance, Client understands and agrees that if Client cancels or interrupts Client’s travel for any reason, portions of the trip/tour may not be refunded and TCL’s and travel Suppliers’ cancellation penalties will apply resulting in the loss of monies up to the full cost of Client’s travel booking and related costs. The purchase of travel insurance is not required in order to purchase any other product or service offered by TCL, however if you decline to purchase insurance, TCL will require that you execute an insurance waiver. TCL is not a licensed insurance broker, and its advisors are not qualified or authorized to answer technical questions about benefits, exclusions, and conditions of any of the insurance offered, nor evaluate the adequacy of the prospective insured’s existing insurance coverage. An additional charge applies for any travel insurance selected. TCL CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT ANY INSURANCE PROVIDER WILL APPROVE COVERAGE FOR A CLAIM MADE UNDER THE INSURER’S POLICY AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE EXTENT OF COVERAGE FOR ANY POLICY IT MAY OFFER OR QUOTE.
- RESERVATION OF RIGHTS: CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change these Terms and Conditions at any time. Updated versions of the Terms will be provided to Clients, will be posted on our website and are effective immediately on posting.
The laws of the State of Florida govern these Terms and Conditions. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Manatee County, Florida in all disputes arising out of or relating to travel bookings with TCL.
If any part of these Terms and Conditions is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and agreement shall continue in effect.
These Terms and Conditions (and any other terms and conditions referenced herein) constitute the entire agreement between the Client and TCL with respect to travel bookings made with TCL by any means, and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral, or written, between Client and TCL with respect to communications with TCL. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms and Conditions to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
- Your access to and use of this website on which this document is found (the “Website”) and all Services (as defined in Section 2), is subject exclusively to these Terms of Service. The terms “you”, “your” and similar pronouns refer to the person using or accessing the Website or the Services. The terms “we”, “our” and similar pronouns refer to the independently contracted person or entity referered to in the header of this site (the “Company”). This is a legally binding agreement between you and Company; please read it carefully. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any features or services available at any time on the Website or the Services are subject to these Terms of Service. Accessing the Website or the Services in any manner, even by automated means, constitutes your use of said Website or the Services, respectively, and your agreement to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not accept these Terms of Service you must immediately stop using the Website or the Services. You may not use the Website or the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms of Service. You further expressly agree and acknowledge all of the following provisions:
- We reserve the right to update or amend (collectively, “change”) these Terms of Service at any time and will revise the effective date when we do so. It is your responsibility to check the Terms of Service regularly for any changes and to take note of the posted effective date of the Terms of Service. Your continued use of the Website or the Services, as the case may be, after the posted effective dates constitutes your agreement to be bound by these Terms of Service as modified, provided however, that such modifications shall not apply to any disputes arising prior to the effective date of the changes. Accordingly, you hereby agree that your continued use of the Website constitutes your waiver to contest the enforceability of any such changes (whether for lack of notice or otherwise). Please do not use the Website if you disagree with the provisions of this paragraph 1.3. Otherwise, your continued use is to be deemed conclusive acceptance thereof.
- The “Services” consist of the Website and any functions provided by, through, or in conjunction with the Website, including but not limited to travel searches, travel booking, email, telephone messages, and text messages. These Terms of Service do not apply to your travel, only to your use of the Services to make a travel booking.
- Each component of your travel (including but not limited to cruises, hotels, flights, excursions, tours, all-inclusives, travel insurance, and all other travel related services) may include its own Terms of Service of service or a contract of carriage (the “Partner Terms”). If Partner Terms apply, you will be shown a link to the Partner Terms prior to completing your booking. We make no representations or warranties as to the Partner Terms. You acknowledge and agree that you will review and agree to the Partner Terms prior to booking your travel through the Services.
- The Services are not for use by users under the age of 18. By registering for the Services, you represent to us that you are over the age of 18, and warrant that you shall not allow persons under the age of 18 to use or access the Services.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING PARAGRAPH CAREFULLY. DO NOT USE THE SERVICES IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO COMPLY:
- By either filling out our contact form or providing contact information as part of a prospective or final cruise booking, you give us express written consent to contact you by phone, or e-mail, or text messages to (i) provide notices regarding your bookings and travel itineraries, (ii) investigate or prevent fraud, or (iii) collect a debt owed to us. You agree that we may contact you using autodialed or prerecorded message calls, emails, social media, and text messages to carry out the purposes we have identified above. We will not share your phone number(s) with third parties for their own purposes without your consent. Standard telephone minute and text charges may apply. We will not use autodialed or prerecorded message calls or texts to contact you for marketing purposes at the telephone number(s) you designate unless we receive your prior express written consent. You do not have to consent to receive autodialed or prerecorded message calls or texts in order to use the Services. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT WE MAY CONTACT YOU EVEN IF YOU HAVE PREVIOUSLY REGISTERED YOUR PHONE WITH A FEDERAL OR STATE “DO NOT CALL” REGISTRY. You have the right to withdraw your consent and may opt-out of receiving phone calls by contacting us in any of the methods listed in the “Contact” section of the Website. In addition, you may opt-out of e-mails by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in any e-mail we send to you, and may opt-out of text messages by replying “STOP” to text messages you receive from us. If you opt-out and then re-enable any of these services, you will be deemed to have again given us your express written consent to contact you via any services you re-enable.
- With regard to the use of the Services, including any and all Content that you upload, send, post, e-mail, or otherwise transmit while using the Services, you represent and warrant that (i) you are the true owner of or have and will have at all times sufficient rights, without limitation, to upload the Content; (ii) the Content does not and will not violate: (a) the copyrights, patents, trade secrets, trademarks, service marks or other intellectual property rights; (b) any other property rights; (c) privacy rights; or (d) any other proprietary rights of any other person, business, or entity; and (iii) the transmission of the Content does not and will not violate any laws or breach any licenses or other agreements to which you are a party. Except as specifically permitted by law, you may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way copyrighted or other proprietary materials without obtaining the prior written consent of the copyright owner of such materials.
- You acknowledge that all Content, whether posted publicly or transmitted privately over, by, or in connection with the Services is the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. You agree and acknowledge that (i) we do not control or endorse the Content and (ii) that we cannot guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You further agree and acknowledge that by using the Services you may be exposed to Content that is inaccurate, offensive or indecent. You agree that the Company will not be liable whatsoever for any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind resulting, directly or indirectly, from the use of or reliance on any Content transmitted via the Services and you hereby assume and agree to bear all risks associated with the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy or completeness of such Content.
- In using the Services, you agree not to upload, send, post, e-mail, or otherwise transmit via the Services any Content that (i) contains viruses other code or software that damages, destroys or interferes with (or is intended to damage, destroy, or interfere with) the communications networks or computer systems of Company, or our employees, contractors, affiliates, or customers, (ii) contains unlawful, tortious, libelous, defamatory, abusive, racist, harassing, or threatening material, or is invasive of another’s privacy, another’s right of publicity, is pornographic (including but not limited to child pornography), or otherwise objectionable as determined by us in our sole discretion, or (iii) constitutes unsolicited commercial bulk email (spam), or is prohibited by the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003, or any other applicable law regulating e-mail services.
- We have the right, at our sole discretion, to remove any material that breaches these Terms of Service or is (in our sole reasonable opinion) otherwise objectionable.
- You may not use the Services, either manually or by means of an automated tool, to collect the contact information or personally identifiable information of other users of the Services for any purpose (other than using the Services) including, but not limited to, collection of such information for advertising or direct marketing to users of the Services outside of the Services.
- You may not use the Services to interfere with, gain unauthorized access to, or otherwise violate the security of our (or another party’s) network, servers, computers, other control devices, software, or data, or to attempt to do any of the foregoing. Examples of system or network security violations include but are not limited to:
- Unauthorized monitoring, scanning or probing of networks or systems or any other action aimed at the unauthorized interception of data or the harvesting of e-mail addresses;
- Use any forged, false or misleading number identity, email header, invalid or non-existent domain names in email or postings nor employ techniques to hide, obscure or counterfeit the source of e-mail or other posting;
- Hacking, attacking, gaining access to, breaching, circumventing or testing the vulnerability of the user authentication or security of any host, network, server, personal computer, network access and control devices, software or data without express authorization of the owner of the system or network;
- Impersonating others, phishing, or secretly or deceptively obtaining personal information of third parties; or
- Using any program, file, script, command or transmission of any message or content of any kind, designed to interfere with a terminal session, the access to or use of the Internet or any other means of communication; except in the case of authorized legitimate network security operations, distributing or using tools designed to compromise security (including but not limited to SNMP tools), including cracking tools, password guessing programs, packet sniffers or network probing tools; or programs that may damage the operation of another’s network, system, computer or other property.
- We reserve the right to immediately and without notice suspend or terminate your use of the Services if we reasonably believe that you have violated these Terms of Service. We have no obligation to provide you with notice of an alleged violation. We may at any time, at our sole discretion, discontinue the Services or any part thereof without prior notice and you agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to the Services.
THIRD PARTY SERVICES
- The Services may include services provided to Company by third party providers (a “Third Party Component”), including but not limited to ASAP Cruises Inc. dba OutsideAgents.com. Prior to using any Third Party Component, you may be required to agree to additional Terms of Service provided by such third-party vendor. You acknowledge and agree that you will comply with such additional Terms of Service.
COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS
- In connection with your use of the Website or the Services, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States of America or the country in which you reside (if different) and with all local laws and rules regarding acceptable use of and conduct on the Internet.
- You agree and acknowledge that (i) the export, import, and use of certain software, and technical data that may be provided as part of the Services are subject to domestic and foreign U.S. laws (including the U.S. Export Administration Act and the regulations implemented thereunder by the U.S. Department of Commerce, the U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (“FCPA”), and all foreign laws similar to the FCPA) (all such laws and regulations collectively referred to herein as “Export Laws”), as the same may be amended from time to time, (ii) the transmission of Content via the Services may be subject to all domestic and foreign privacy laws applicable to the provision of Services (including the Electronic Communications Privacy Act (together with the Stored Communications Act),the Federal Trade Commission Act, the U.S. Patriot Act, the Children’s Online Protection Act, state privacy laws (including the California Online Privacy Protection Act (“CalOPPA”)), state wiretap laws, and, together with all respective federal and state regulations implementing those laws, as the same may be amended from time to time (all such laws and regulations collectively referred to herein as “Privacy Laws”), and (iii) you shall strictly comply with all Privacy Laws and Export Laws applicable, directly or indirectly, to your operation or use of the Services or your transmission of Content thereby.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- You acknowledge and agree that the Services, the Website and Content contained therein (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website and the Services) are protected by copyright, trademarks, patents and other intellectual property rights and laws that are owned by Company or other third parties from whom Company has the right to display such intellectual property. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder.
- The Company does not claim ownership of any materials you post, upload or submit to any publicly accessible area of the Services. You hereby grant to Company (and its Affiliates) a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works of, distribute, perform, and display all Content that you upload to the Services, and to incorporate any such Content in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. You agree that Company will not treat any Content that you upload to the Services as confidential and may use any such Content in the operation of its business (including without limitation, for products, services, marketing, or advertising) without incurring any liability for royalties or any other consideration of any kind.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Company and its shareholders, members, board of directors, board of managers, officers, managers, employees, agents, independent contractors, attorneys, suppliers, vendors or representatives (collectively with Company, the “Company Affiliates”) harmless from and against any and all Claims and Damages arising directly or indirectly (i) from any breach by you of these Terms of Service, and (ii) any Claim brought or threatened against Company by any third party arising (a) out of your use of the Services or (b) by reason of or in connection with any Content submitted, posted or transmitted through the Services, howsoever such Claims or Damages are suffered or incurred by Company as a result of (a) or (b).
- For purposes of these Terms of Service:
- “Claim” shall mean any suit, claim, demand, cause of action, administrative, regulatory or judicial action, proceeding (including condemnation or appropriation proceedings), hearing, written notice, arbitration, investigation, request for information, litigation, charge or complaint.
- “Damages” shall mean any and all injury, damage, liability, judgment, loss, penalty, interest, cost and expense, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and court costs incurred due to, as part of, or resulting from an asserted or threatened Claim.
DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WE MAKE NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR LIMITED, WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES, INCLUDING ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE, AND ALL SUCH WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED.
- WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER TO THE EXTENT ARISING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH LOST OR ALTERED MESSAGES OR TRANSMISSIONS OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR THEFT, ALTERATION, LOSS, DAMAGE OR DESTRUCTION OF YOUR CONTENT, DATA, PROGRAMS, INFORMATION, NETWORK OR SYSTEMS, EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT THAT ANY OF THE FOREGOING IS CAUSED BY OUR GROSS NEGLIGENCE OR INTENTIONAL MISCONDUCT.
- NOTWITHSTANDING ANY PROVISION OF THSE TERMS OF SERVICE TO THE CONTRARY, NONE OF THE COMPANY AFFILIATES SHALL BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL COSTS, LIABILITIES OR DAMAGES, WHETHER IN BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, MISREPRESENTATIONS, OR UNDER ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE, ARISING FROM THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICES, ANY INTERRUPTION OF SERVICES, OR ANY DELAY, ERROR OR LOSS OF DATA OR INFORMATION ARISING IN ANY MANNER OUT OF, OR IN CONNECTION WITH, THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, WHETHER OR NOT COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, ALL CLAIMS FOR WHICH ARE HEREBY SPECIFICALLY WAIVED. TO THE EXTENT SUCH DISCLAIMER IS PERMITTED BY LAW, WE HEREBY DISCLAIM LIABILITY FOR ANY OF THE FOREGOING COSTS, LIABILITIES OR DAMAGES CAUSED BY OUR GROSS NEGLIGENCE OR INTENTIONAL MISCONDUCT. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY WILL APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
- YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE SERVICES ARE NOT GUARANTEED TO BE SECURE OR FREE FROM TAMPERING, VIRUSES, OR OTHER SECURITY VIOLATIONS. ACCORDINGLY, WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY WHATSOEVER FOR THE SECURITY OF THE SERVICES, WHETHER OR NOT YOU HAVE IMPLEMENTED ENCRYPTION, FIREWALL PROTECTION OR ANY OTHER INTERNET SECURITY SERVICE OR DEVICE. YOU AGREE THAT THE TRANSMISSION OR USE OF CONTENT VIA THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
GOVERNING LAW AND USE OF TERMS
- Captions and paragraph headings used in these Terms of Service are for convenience only, are not substantive provisions and are not be used to interpret any provision hereof. Pronouns used herein are to be construed as masculine, feminine, or neuter, and both singular and plural, as the context may require and the term “person” includes an individual, corporation, limited liability company, association, partnership, limited partnership, limited liability partnership, trust, and other organization, as the case may be. The word “include”, “exclude” and derivations thereof are not be construed as terms of limitation. The words “day,” “month,” and “year” mean, respectively, business day, calendar month and calendar year. Section references refer to sections of these Terms of Service.
- In the event of any conflict between these Terms of Service and any contract between you and the Company, the latter shall control.
- Should any part or provision of this Agreement, for any reason, be declared invalid or illegal, such invalidity or illegality shall not affect the validity of any remaining portion, which remaining portion shall remain in force and effect as if this Agreement had been executed with the invalid or illegal portions thereof eliminated.
- All the provisions herein contained shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the respective heirs, personal representatives, successors and assigns of the parties hereto. Outside Agents may assign all of its rights hereunder at any time without notice or consent.
- This Agreement shall be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida. In the event of any legal action or proceeding arising from this Agreement, the parties agree that the state court forum for said litigation shall be in Duval County, Florida, in the court of appropriate jurisdiction, and that the federal court jurisdiction shall be in the Middle District of Florida in Duval County, Florida. The parties hereto submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts and hereby waive any objection or defense to such jurisdiction or venue, including any defense based upon inconvenient forum.
Effective Date: April 8, 2019