Planning ahead for travel to Europe on your own
Let’s talk about planning your travel to Europe when you don’t want to be in a tour group. You can still take advantage of packaged pricing for good hotels, ground transportation, and a few guided day or half-day tours, and that’s usually the most cost effective way to go. In this video you’ll see me talking about travel to Europe with Monograms Independent Travel.
Monograms is a part of Globus Journeys, which has been curating and planning travel to Europe (and much of the rest of the world) since 1928. They are experienced and good at what they do. As a travel advisor I often recommend Globus or one of their other options, and Monograms is perfect if you want to be on your own.
Travel to Europe can be expensive and if you go during the high season it can be frustrating, hot, and crowded at the sites you want to see. Click To Tweet The last thing you need is to be in a large tour group with not much flexibility. Even if you have never been to Europe before, you can do well with Monograms. I love that I can completely customize your travel to Europe with Monograms independent travel, as well. If you want to see several European cities in one trip, this is a solid option. Find out more in the video.
Tips for independent travel to Europe
- Use an established, well-known company. Their choices of hotels will be better quality and better located than lesser-known, less expensive companies.
- Booking through Monograms Independent Travel means you can have assistance with reliable ground transportation to and from the airport.
- Consult with me about travel dates, it’s best to go slightly before or slightly after the busiest, most expensive seasons.
- With a company like Monograms you can research and handle your day-to-day activities on your own, or make use of their local host for information or for booking a few day tours.
- Decide how much time you want to spend in each city, or decide to go to only one city and double the time. You’ll get a far better sense of London, for instance, if you spend a week there rather than 48 hours.
- Use the local host to help you find things especially interesting to you – foodie places, small but great museums, hidden gardens – whatever your interests are.
Related: 5 Places to See in Switzerland
You can book Monograms on my website directly, but I am also happy to help you plan the cities and check to see what prices are available for flights. Contact me (firstname.lastname@example.org) to book Europe now for the coming year.
Use the buttons at the top of your screen to follow Travel Changes Life on social media, and to sign up for notifications when a new post is published. And please take just a second to share this using the social share buttons below.Travel to Europe with Monograms Independent Travel is one good way to be independent but not spend a ton of time on the details of setting up travel. You buy yourself time and peace of mind. Click To Tweet