Looking for weekend cruises for a quick warm-up?
Let’s take a look at weekend cruises in February, 2020 and see what you can get for less than $500 per person. Because, when February comes you’ve already had about enough of winter, right? Spring is still pretty far away, but you’re ready for a break from the cold. The simplest and easiest way to warm up is to book a short weekend cruise (or longer, if you can get away).
I’ll list here just some of the possibilities for weekend cruises in February, 2020. Please contact me to find cruises that leave from ports near you, or from ports that are an easy flight for you.
- From Mobile or New Orleans to Cozumel on Carnival, beginning at just $254 per person
- From Miami to the Eastern Caribbean on Carnival, beginning at just $295 per person
- From Miami to the Bahamas on Norwegian Cruise Lines, beginning at just $449 per person
- From Galveston to the Western Caribbean on Royal Caribbean, beginning at just $296 per person
- From the Port of Palm Beach to the Bahamas on Bahamas Paradise Cruise Lines, beginning at $149 per person
There are dozens more to choose from, but that gives you an idea of what is possible for a long weekend cruise to thaw out and feel some sunshine as you sit around the pool or on the beach in port.
Weekend cruise travel tips
- Buy the cheaper cabin for these cruises.
- You aren’t on board for more than a few nights
- You aren’t in the cabin except to sleep and shower
- You can use the money you save toward a VIP cabana on the beach when in port
- Fort Lauderdale and Miami are both easy flight destinations if you’ve got to fly in. Both are well-versed in handling cruise passengers and providing ground transportation from the airport to the ship.
- The same two ports handle cruise parking easily, if you are driving to the port. I can provide you with tips and detailed information about cruise parking.
- Look around when you board the ship to find all the pools. There’s probably a quieter adults only pool somewhere on the ship if that’s what you are looking for.
- If you’re booking in March rather than February I suggest you skip spring break week.
Booking a short weekend cruise
Short get-away cruises tend to book up quickly in February and March. Travel Changes Life provides full service booking and help with booking the best air connections pre- and post-cruise. You can get started by completing our traveler information form (we’ll need this information to book a ship reservation for you.) Contact us by email (email@example.com) or phone (941-720-1842) and we’ll be glad to help you pick the best weekend cruise for you. We’ll also give you a copy of our Perfect Packing List.
Let’s brighten up your February with a cruise to blue skies and warm waters, for less than $500 per person for your cruise ticket.